• January 8, 2013 at 1:49 pm #1000
    DustinMartian
    Participant

We have a great feature on the website! When you hashtag #harmontown on Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter, it will automatically appear on our #hashtag section!

http://harmontown.com/hashtag

I personally will be tagging everything on tour, it’s a good tool to use to follow the insanity!

January 8, 2013 at 1:54 pm #2773
    ThatMatt

Awesome!

January 8, 2013 at 1:57 pm #2774
    shahruz

This is relatively tucked away right now because I’m working on a much crazier implementation of it (live updating, and all sources pull into the same grid). It’ll become a much more prominent part of the site soon, so definitely be sure to get into the habit of hashtagging your Harmontown related tweets/instagrams/etc.

January 8, 2013 at 1:58 pm #2775
    fnordboy
    Participant

Very nice. @shahruz, you’ve done a great job on the site. I’m really liking this forum implementation too.

January 8, 2013 at 2:01 pm #2776
    shahruz

Thanks @fnordboy. It’ll get a lot better in the coming days. For this version, I was mainly focused on redoing the site navigation so I can add new stuff more often. Now that that’s done, I’m basically using parts of the site as a sandbox for new ideas. Fortunately most people tend to enjoy the experimental new things I create, so it’s a win win.

January 9, 2013 at 7:26 pm #2777
    ThatMatt

@Shahruz, what did you build this site with?

January 9, 2013 at 8:00 pm #2778
    shahruz

@ThatMatt The backend is all PHP if that’s what you’re asking.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.